What is Honeydrop Beverages?
Honeydrop Beverages is a healthy line of fresh-brewed teas and natural juices made with a tablespoon of pure, unrefined honey. You will never find artificial or refined sugars, GMOs, or gluten and each bottle contains only 80 to 100 calories. Honeydrop is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union. Honeydrop is produced in small batches and only uses honey sourced from domestic beekeepers.
Honeydrop is the only beverage to use just a tablespoon of pure honey due to its extraordinary health benefits:
- It is a natural source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- It is clinically proven to soothe sore throats better than over-the-counter cough medicines
- Honey is a mixture of Fructose and Glucose: Fructose for an immediate burst of energy, Glucose to keep the energy lasting throughout the day
- It is sweeter, per calorie, than white sugar, so you don’t have to use as much!
- Studies show using honey can help calm the body and aid sleep disorders
- Honey is great for athletes as it metabolizes slowly in the body and provides sustained energy
- Honey does not spike blood sugar levels, so you’ll never experience a “crash” as you might with sugar.
What is Buy A Bottle
Save A Bee?
Save A Bee?
Honeydrop donates 1% of proceeds to local beekeepers that are active in their communities, to build and maintain beehives to fight against Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD), an epidemic threatening the global bee population.